Crock Pot Chicken Spaghetti made in the slow cooker is one of my favorite family recipes. This creamy chicken spaghetti is made with shredded chicken, pasta, cheese, and more. It’s the perfect weeknight recipe that the whole family will devour.
I love to make this creamy chicken spaghetti in the Crock Pot. It’s one of our family’s favorite recipes. Not only does this hearty recipe make a ton for second servings, but we usually have extra for leftovers as well.
This chicken spaghetti recipe is one of my favorite recipe to make. It’s made with only a hand full of ingredients and is absolutely amazing. It’s an easy dump and go recipe that doesn’t take a lot of time to put together.
What Ingredients Do I Need for Chicken Spaghetti
This recipe does not use cream of mushroom soup and just one small can of cream of chicken soup. It uses good ole cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and a little Rotel to flavor things up. In fact, I like to batch cook chicken and make this with leftover shredded chicken. Using leftover shredded chicken allows this recipe to come together quickly.
I will share with you two ways to make this yummy slow cooker chicken spaghetti. Whichever one you choose, it’s the perfect recipe to throw together in a last minute effort to get dinner on the table.
Like this recipe? Make sure you pin it to one of your favorite boards! Follow EverythingIsChicken on Pinterest!
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Spaghetti
There are two ways you can make this cheesy chicken spaghetti in the slow cooker. One is to use leftover shredded chicken and the other is to use fresh chicken breasts. I have done both and they are both super simple and easy to do.
You can also skip down to the end of this post for the full printable recipe card where we will share with you both ways to make this cheesy chicken spaghetti.
How to Make Chicken Spaghetti in the Crock Pot with Rotel
We love to make our chicken spaghetti with Rotel. It gives the recipe a little extra flavor and our family devours it. Couple the Rotel with Velveeta and cream cheese and you have a mouthwatering dinner the whole family enjoys.
If you are making chicken spaghetti using leftover chicken, this recipe will come together fast. I always save leftover chicken for recipes just like this.
- Prepare the slow cooker with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Add the shredded chicken, Rotel, butter, cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, cooked spaghetti noodles, cubed Velveeta cheese, and chicken broth to the Crock Pot.
- Cook on low for 2 hours until cheese is fully melted and serve when ready.
To cook this crockpot recipe with raw chicken, I do things a little differently.
- Prepare the Crock Pot with cooking spray. Line the bottom of the slow cooker with chicken breasts. Add chicken broth. Cover and cook on high for 2 ½ hours.
- Use two forks to shred the chicken. Add the cream cheese, butter, Velveeta cheese, Rotel, and cream of chicken soup. Cook on high for an additional hour, or on low for an additional cook time of 2 hours to allow the cheese to melt.
What Sides to Serve with Chicken Spaghetti
This cheesy chicken spaghetti is so delicious and filling you may choose to make it without any sides. It’s definitely a hearty meal all on its own. Here are a couple of my preferred side dishes to make with this recipe:
- Garlic Cheese Bread
- Italian Salad
MORE RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
We love making recipes with chicken and we love to use our Crock Pot. If you are looking for more recipes like this one, you might also enjoy:
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- Crock Pot Ranch Chicken
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
We hope you love this Crock Pot Chicken Spaghetti Recipe as much as we do. It’s a family favorite slow cooker recipe we make on a regular basis. It’s also perfect to quickly feed a hungry family.
Make sure you print this recipe below by clicking on the little printer icon in the recipe card. If you love it like we do, consider giving this recipe a rating and Pin it on Pinterest or share it on Facebook. If you re-create this recipe and you’re on Instagram, tag us at #pinkwhenjen and @pinkwhenjen so we can check it out! We love it when you make our recipes and enjoy them as much as we do.
Crock Pot Chicken Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker
- 1 cup chicken shredded, cooked
- 1 10oz Rotel
- 1 15oz Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese Velveeta, cubed
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Spaghetti noodles cooked
- 4 tbsp butter
- Prepare Crock Pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add shredded chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup, Rotel, chicken broth, and cooked noodles to Crock Pot.
- Cook on low for 2 hours. Mix well and serve.
Cooking With Fresh Raw Chicken
- Prepare Crock Pot with non stick cooking spray.
- Line bottom of Crock Pot with 2-3 Chicken breasts. Add chicken broth. Cook on high for 2 1/2 hours.
- Shred chicken.
- Add cream cheese, Rotel, cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup, and cooked noodles to the Crock Pot. Cook on low for two hours.
- Cook with either fresh chicken or already cooked shredded chicken.
- For even more flavor, consider using already cooked Rotisserie chicken.
- Perfect to save for leftovers. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days in an airtight sealed container.