These Ranch Chicken Burgers are a delicious and filling menu item for lunch or dinner. You’re only 5 ingredients away to making one of our favorite meals!
The Ranch Chicken Burgers Recipe
What I love the most about the Ranch Chicken Burgers recipe is how easy it is to make. It’s a great recipe for lunch or dinner, and perfect for times when you want something classic and easy like a burger.
There are only 5 ingredients to this easy recipe, and they don’t take any longer than your classic hamburger patty.
What are Ranch Chicken Burgers?
Ranch Chicken Burgers are my favorite substitute in place of a regular beef patty. There are a few different ways to make them, but I like to use ground chicken.
Ground chicken burgers have become a favorite in our house, and they are a fun twist on an old American classic. If you haven’t had a ground chicken burger yet, you are in for a treat.
What to serve with a Ground Chicken Burger
Just like a classic hamburger, ground chicken burgers can be served with several different options such as:
- french fries
- sweet potato fries
Low Carb Serving Option for Chicken Burgers
There are several low
sub AlmondMeal for breadcrumbs sub CoconutFlour bread for breadcrumbs
How to Make Ranch Chicken Burgers
There are a few secrets to making the best chicken burgers and one of them is in how you cook the burger.
In a skillet, cook the chicken burgers on low to medium heat. Not only does this help sear the outside of the burger, but low to medium heat will help keep the chicken patties from shrinking.
After cooking the chicken patties for two to three minutes on each side, I then place the skillet and patties into the oven for 15 minutes. This will help to fully cook the patties while also freeing you up from the stovetop.
What’s good on a chicken burger?
Chicken burgers are delicious and can be topped with lots of options such as:
- lettuce, onion, tomato
- mayo, and more.
We hope you enjoyed this recipe as much as we do. Make sure to leave us a comment and rate this recipe.
We love sharing recipes that are all about chicken and would love for you to stick around. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest sharing all of our favorite recipes with chicken.
If you liked this Ranch Chicken Burger, you might also like
- Crock Pot Ranch Chicken
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Easy Ranch Chicken Burgers
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 medium bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp Ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (see notes for substitutions)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add chicken, bell pepper, onion, Ranch seasoning, and breadcrumbs. Mix well.
- Make 3 large chicken patties or 4 medium sized chicken patties.
- Add olive oil to a skillet and place on low to medium heat. Place the chicken patties in the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from the stovetop.
- Place the skillet into the oven and continue to cook for 15 minutes, or until chicken patties are fully cooked.
- Serve on a bun with your favorite toppings.
- Make low carb and Keto friendly by substituting the breadcrumbs with Almond Meal or Coconut breadcrumbs.